A downloadable game
Monster Apes! Rockets! Piranhas! UFOs! Build the most insane race tracks ever. Challenge your friends or CRACK A TRACK on your own. Can you make it to the finish line in an explosive race without rules?
Join our Discord community: https://discordapp.com/invite/WfVd8bE
Note: The multiplayer mode we are using unfortunately relies on the Steamworks SDK. We are already working on options to also allow the game to run without the Steamworks integration. Thank you for your understanding.
Doodle Derby is a devilish physics racing platformer inspired by smashing all the stuff from your childhood toybox into each other. Anything is possible in the least realistic car game ever. In Doodle Derby you must build the track before trying to reach the goal of the level. Complete your new cool track additions and push your luck! Can’t do it? Rebuild it.
Doodle Derby offers a single player campaign of ludicrous puzzle challenges next to some friendship-testing multiplayer modes.
- A challenging single player campaign.
- Online and Local multiplayer for up to 4 players.
- Race and build the most epic and insane levels alternately until you make it.
- The Doodle Derby level editor: Design your own levels, then challenge your friends to survive them!
- Monster Apes! Rockets! Piranhas! UFOs! About 40 track parts and 60 million (unverified!) combinations!
- Full controller support
- Groovy soundtrack
- Lots of secrets to explore. Unlocking new cars, obstacles and levels!
- Destructible environment incl. strawberrys and other fruit.
- Background art so wicked only kids could have drawn it - which they did.
|Release date||Nov 21, 2019|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||Funny, Level Editor, Multiplayer, Sandbox|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||Arabic, German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.